AIS STUDENT AMBASSADOR PROGRAM
AIS Student Ambassador (SA) Program aims to train up a pool of student ambassadors to best represent AIS and promote our programs. Student Ambassadors will liaise with their alma maters to schedule sharing sessions and represent AIS in outreach events for secondary school students.
Scroll down below to find out the duties, recognition and application form for the AIS SA Program.
AIS SAs will help promote AIS both on and off campus in various ways:
- Sharing at alma maters (in-person / Zoom):
- i. AIS will identify and group SAs from the same high school
- ii. SAs will provide teachers’ contacts to AIS
- iii. AIS will initiate contact with high school by sending letter/email to subject teachers/counselors
- iv. SAs will follow up for arranging sharing sessions
- Sharing / Helping in AIS outreach events
- Answering enquires from prospective students as AIS Buddy
- Sharing study life on AIS’s social media platforms (Daily Life @ AIS)
- Assisting AIS team for organizing promotional activities or material
- Certificates will be presented to recognized SAs who completed sharing at alma mater AND/OR at least 4 hours of outreach services
- Student allowance will be given to recognized SAs
- Outstanding Student Ambassador Award, including a personalized reference letter by our Career Advisor Ms. Vanessa CHAN, a certificate and a gift, will be presented to selected SA(s) based on performance and service hours
- Appreciation gathering will be held for recognized SAs to enjoy a meal together
- Public Speaking Training
- Team-building Activities / Enrichment Workshop
- Social Skills Enhancement
- A chance for you to meet everyone outside class
- Friendship at AIS!
Please click HERE to fill in an online application form on or before 27 September (Wed). Successful applicants will be invited to AIS SA Briefing Session in early October 2023.
Upon joining the SA program, SAs should actively participate in the events / activities throughout the year. Membership for the subsequent year is subject to the assessment of level of commitment and participation in the past year. Email will be sent to recognized SA for renewal of SA membership at the end of the academic year.
Sharing at alma mater in person / on Zoom
4 Hours (Local) / 8 Hours (Non-local)
|Help in outreach / AIS events||Actual service time|
|AIS Buddy||2 Hours|
|Daily Life @ AIS||1 Hour|